Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mad Hatter Alice In Wonderland Bridal Shower Tea


Well another weekend in the books!  Another weekend of non-stop everything!  While it's a busy time right now, I had the best time at an adorable bridal shower today that I had to share with you all!  My amazing nephew is getting married to the cutest little lady.  They are just adorable together and it is so fun to see them so happy together.  So off we went to Megan's aunt's house for a day of fun!  I was super impressed with all the details for this cute "Alice In Wonderland Bridal Shower Tea"
Megan is a fan of Alice in Wonderland, so her sweet Aunt went all out for a fun tea.  Above was my place setting, each table was utterly unique.
Every table also had a one of a kind teapot, and some delicious treats. (Yes, that is my Mother eating in the background...she will kill me later)
I loved this cute yellow cake stand!
This was just one glance at the food table.  I loved the idea of everything in their own little dishes!  Above are fun dishes of fruit salad, cappuccino Kahlua cups, and mac and cheese.
Isn't my plate so pretty!  Yeah and don't even say it (I know) it is full, lol!
I could have stayed and had dessert all night, yummers!
My favorite cherry cheesecake!
Yes, I am full ...but these pictures are making me want more!

Little mini loaf bread.
What a happy beautiful party for such a pretty girl.  Didn't her aunt do an amazing job?  Makes me want to throw a fun little party and do the same theme (or I could come back for another party...hint.hint)


Sharing On:

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! I love the the checker board theme is used. It's great how Alice has become a grown-up theme for parties and get-togethers. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adriane! Beyond words, this is such a colorful and beautiful party. I am actually scrolling this post up-and-down several times. Can't help but love the colorful and cute ensemble of the foods and the details. :)

    Liz,
    Glass Coaster Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Superb bridal shower. Simply in love with your preparations. The tea pots look adorable along with other party favors. Want to have this theme for my bridal shower at one of Los Angeles wedding venues. Very excited for that special day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE BLACK AND WHITE HARLEQUIN DIAMOND DESIGN TEA POT WITH THE RED DOTTED SPOUT AND HANDLE. I JUST PURCHASED ONE JUST LIKE IT. DO YOU KNOW ARE THEY HAND MADE OR FROM A MANUFACTURER. ANY INFO ON THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS
    GINNY

    ReplyDelete