Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pinterest Challenge


Here she is friends, the next big thing! At least to me, lol! A challenge of great proportions, thanks to my friend Amanda.  Now I will move some items to my completed file!  Whoop Whoop!  Oh yeah did I mention, I probably won't do them all on my own.  I have to report on all the craft goodness my friends and family are doing as well!  First post will be on the awesome pin tuck duvet my sis just completed!  It is AWESOME, and it didn't hurt the pocketbook either!

Have a great day

Ade!

4 comments:

  1. whats 52 weeks of pintrest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a challenge to find things you have pinned on pinterest and complete the project. You do one per week and link it to the ladys blog. Then from her blog you can see what everyone else completed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the Dutch Being Me's linkup as well - can't wait to see what you have in store to create too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Pinterest so addicting! I love it, can stay on there for hours! I glad I can get the opportunity to put some stuff on the completed board!!

    ReplyDelete