Monday, July 9, 2012

Just A Little Hello Rambling

Just wanted to drop in and say Hello!  Summer finally hit here in the Northwest so we have been outside soaking up the rays as much as possible.  Yesterday I made a quick thrift run and had full intention to work on projects all day....then I played with the kids in the sandbox, then I started weeding in the backyard...you know how it goes!

This time of year I could literally turn into a giant blueberry (I love them that much!)  So I was pretty excited to hear it was opening weekend for u-pick!  We made a trip on Saturday and on Sunday!  Look how pretty these are!

I'm not sure if you can tell but these blueberries are huge!
These little ladies were a great help, if they stayed out of my bucket!
I just had to add this one, my little muchkins latest accomplishment!
I know it isn't a great picture, but isn't that crazy?  This is a pretty tight space and he just climbed on in!  Crazy kiddo!

So it was an awesome weekend BUT I am burnt!  I totally know better but I wasn't thinking!  That sun is potent!

No comments:

Post a Comment